I’m often asked for recommendations of books, productivity tips, and other services, so I thought I’d provide a resource page in order to have a collection of my recommendations in one place. I’ll be updating this page often, so come back and see what’s new.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase, then I make a small commission.
- The ESV Study Bible by Crossway Bibles
- Desiring God by John Piper
- When I Don’t Desire God by John Piper
- Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life by Donald Whitney
- Money, Possessions, & Eternity by Randy Alcorn
- Sacred Pathways by Gary Thomas
- A Praying Life by Paul Miller
- Reforming Marriage by Douglas Wilson
- Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
- God, Marriage, and Family by Andreas J. Köstenberger
- His Needs, Her Needs by Willard F. Jr. Harley
- For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn
- For Men Only by Shaunti & Jeff Feldhahn
- Church In The Making by Ben Arment
- Church Planter by Darrin Patrick
- Center Church by Timothy Keller
- Total Church by Tim Chester & Steve Timmis
- Christ-Centered Preaching by Bryan Chappell
- The Hardest Sermons You Will Ever Have to Preach by Bryan Chappell
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- The Four-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferris
- Lifehacker by Adam Pash & Gina Trapani
- System Busters by Phillip Paul Beyer
- Platform by Michael Hyatt
- The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
- Evernote – This is by far my favorite program. It’s free, unless you upgrade to Premium.
- Evernote Essentials – The best eBook around on how to get the most out of Evernote.
- Skitch – Owned now by Evernote, this program is great for marking up graphics, etc.
- Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500M (Home office) – Scans directly to Evernote
- Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i (Office)
- HootSuite – I use this service to schedule my Tweets, Facebook Updates, LinkedIn Updates, etc.